Comprehensive Vision Exams and so much more.
We offer the full spectrum of eye care to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: vision tests, corrective laser eye surgery, immediate attention to eye emergencies and so much more.
Our eye care professionals in Chattanooga, TN give thorough eye care to patients with a wide range of eye care needs. Our optometrists provide specialized support for a wide array of issues such as dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, red eyes and ocular injuries.
- In the early stages, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy have no outward symptoms. That is why an iWellness exam is crucial to assess the health of your eyes.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- As we reach middle age, particularly after age 40, it is common to start to experience difficulty with reading and performing other tasks that require near vision. This is because with age, the lens of our eye becomes increasingly inflexible, making it harder to focus on close objects. This condition is called presbyopia and eventually it happens to some extent, to everyone as they age.
- Dry eye syndrome (DES) is a chronic condition that develops when your eyes do not produce and maintain enough tears to keep the eye’s surface lubricated.
- BlephEx® is a new, in-office procedure that allows your doctor to take an active role in treating dry eye and blepharitis. With regular treatments, patients finally enjoy a life free from the chronic and irritating symptoms associated with dry eye and blepharitis.
- According to experts, 80% of learning is visual, which means that if your child is having difficulty seeing clearly, his or her learning can be affected. This also goes for infants who develop and learn about the world around them through their sense of sight. To ensure that your children have the visual resources they need to grow and develop normally, their eyes and vision should be checked by an eye doctor at certain stages of their development.
- We diagnose and manage ocular diseases such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy and Cataracts.
- Our eye doctors have the latest technology and lots of experience with eye infections, scratched eye, something stuck in your eye, painful or stinging eyes and many other types of eye infections.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to Chattanooga Eye Care.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- This service offers early detection of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income or ability to pay. It is a one-time, comprehensive eye and vision assessment for babies, usually conducted between the ages of 6 and 12 months.
- Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected with eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- Vision plays a crucial role throughout childhood and beyond. Many parents don't understand how vision helps their children develop appropriately.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.).